• Hallo everybody,

I just found out about the festival in Bangor, it completely changes my plans (I planed to go to Acadia). I love folk music so I need to see that festival! So I have a huge request to you, can anyone host me during festival? please!!!
    I have a tent, so even a piece of the backyard is perfect for me. I'm sorry that I post this so late but I just find out.

Greetings,

Jakub
    Private_message
    Hey Jakub,

What folk festival are you talking about?! Are you sure this is in the Welsh Bangor?

Harri
    Private_message
    Looking at your profile i'm quite sure that you've got the wrong Bangor, this is the group for the one in North Wales in the UK. I assume the you'd be looking for is the one in Maine in the US ;)

Though I'd love it if there was a folk festival here as well :)

valentin
    Private_message
    I'm sorry for my mistake. I was hurry and I post in the wrong group. Yes I'm in Maine right now and I have found a couch for me.

Maybe some day I will visit North Wales Bangor :)

Regards and once again sorry for trouble,

Jakub

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.