• Hello everyone,
    A buddy and i are headed to saipan for the new year...... can someone give us a couch lol or an available hotel, oh and whats there to do ? we are cool laid back people but doesn't mind a good time
    Private_message
    you should send request to individual hosts. the likehood of a saipan host reading the guam page is almost nil.
    Private_message
    you should send request to individual hosts. the likehood of a saipan host reading the guam page is almost nil.
    Private_message
    Private_message
    you should send request to individual hosts. the likelihood of a saipan host reading the guam page is almost nil.
    Private_message
    you should send request to individual hosts. the likelihood of a saipan host reading the guam page is almost nil.
    Private_message
    Private_message
    you should send request to individual hosts.
    Private_message
    you should send request to individual hosts.
    Private_message
    Aw, sorry I missed this!! I live in Saipan - there are so many things to do, despite the small size of the island - from scooter rentals to scuba, spas to sport. Are you still around?

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.