• Hi Everyone,
    How are you? Hope you are all well and in good cheer :-)
    I will be arriving Guilin on Monday, 18th March 2013 and will be staying for few days. It would be great to meet up with some nice people (both locals & travelers) during my visit for tea/coffee/meals or even sightseeing together.

Well, I enjoy outdoors activities such as cycling, hiking and taking pictures. Of course, I do enjoy good food as well and more importantly, good company. :-)

With a few days I have during this trip, I like to hear suggestion from some great people out there to help me plan my trip. Any help with places not to be missed, where to stay etc. would be much appreciated.

I do look forward to this trip and hope to meet up with some great people and share stories, travel tips etc. Anyone like to travel together during this period?

Hope to hear from some of you soon :-)

Gideon

Private_message
    If you have any questions about the city,please feel free to ask me.I'm glad if I can be some help.
    Private_message
    Hi molin,

Thank you for your reply and your offer to help.
    I will probably have tonnes of questions to ask (just kidding!!) after the Chinese New Year. There is a Cser from Thailand visiting Penang this weekend and a couple from Taiwan visiting middle of next week. Well, I will take a couple of days off to show them around. So, I will be busy getting more work done this week.....ha ha ha. After that, we will all be busy with Chinese New Year celebration!! Eating, chatting, meeting relatives and friends etc.

Wishing you happy always :-)

Gideon

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.