• Hi! I will arrive in Guilin 30.1. then I'd like to go hiking around Guilin and Yangshuo. Who wants to join in? Some local who know's the area or anyone who feels like going outdoors. I have flexible time. And I also would be glad if someone would host me:)

See you!
    send me sms to contact (I might not get in internet)
    Lotta
    Private_message
    hello! How long will you be in the Guilin/Yangshou area for? I plan to fly out of Shenzhen on the 4th and be in Guilin for one or two days then head up the Li river to Yangshou for 5 days or so! I love hiking and miss it terribly since I have left Canada 3 months ago!
    Private_message
    Hi guys! Seems like we are having a group… :) I think I stay few days in Guilin and then to Yangshuo. Maybe already on 1.2. I have several days for hiking Yangshuo, flexible timetable. Alessandro let’s meet in Guilin over a cup and talk about plans? And Tyler we meet you in Yangs!
    See you!
    Lotta

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.