• If weather is good next Saturday (2nd,Feb,2013), we who are local English lovers in Guilin, will do a hiking + English learning tour in Guilin suburb which is about 1 hour bus ride away from the city proper, all who want to meet up (our foreign tourists are also welcomed, if there is any), should meet at the place opposite the Guilin South Train Station, i.e., the No.4 Bus Terminal, at 8:00am, we will leave at 8:30am sharp by bus, preferably you arrive within the time frame to get yourself familiar to others.Things to bring: 1. Hiking shoe2. Your take-away lunch, preferably you have something for you own and something for sharing to others (not mandatory) 3. Water4. Everyone should prepare a short English article or a short speech; the rest will have a discussion over it during the resting period of the hiking.Activities:1. Bus ride to and back from the suburb, about 2 hours ride double way, back to Guilin around 5pm.2. Free talk in English3. Short distance hiking, idyllic countryside view, off the beaten road of normal tourists4. Short period of mountaineering, summit bird's eye view of towering hills5. Speech by everyone or English articles sharing, discussional ideas sharing6. Lunch eating and food sharingThose who are interested please write your reply underneath and we will contact you.
    Email:365338538@qq.com
    Tel:13677732610 Jack
    Private_message
    I send a letter to you, but didn'nt get your letter in my QQ mailbox

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.