• Hi, I will be going to Hokkaido from 9 February to 17 February 2013. I supposed to go with my friend, but she cancel last minutes due to urgent matters. Anybody keen to go would be appreciated. But I have to travel from east to west back to east. Hence, it will be very tiring.
    Private_message
    Hey Linda,

My friends and I will be in Sapporo for the snow festival on the 9th and 10th. If you will be in Sapporo on either day, maybe we could meet up! Especially on the 9th. That night we will go to the Sapporo beer garden and probably out to different places afterwards.

Let me know if you're interested.

-Ben
    Private_message
    to linda
    i`m now hitchhiking from tokyo, now in niigata. I think i`ll be at aomori around 7th to 8th and go to hokkaido. i`ll be at hokkaido till 20th, so if you don`t have any specific plan we can meet up.
    :)
    from janban

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.