• Hi folks.

We are both narturists and just watched this: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xo1wsm_my-daughter-the-teenage-naturist_sexy?search_algo=2#.UPOwhazaaM0

We are wondering if anyone would like to organise an under 30s naturist get-together. Our only issue is we have no venue of our own. We do know of one, but it would require a certain amount of cars to get people there.

Drop us a line if you are interested.

Private_message
    Starting to think New Zealand is full of some very dry people.
    Private_message
    Heya thanks for the blanket insult of my country. Prob not the best way i've ever seen people make friends though.. the fact that you guys make a post in here every other day and are yet to show up at any couchsurfing get-togethers (as far as i know) only worsens your case.
    but hey, who am i to cramp your style? enjoy
    Private_message
    We are entitled to voice an opinion.
    Private_message
    I never claimed Ireland to be a wonderland of fun. In fact, that's half the reason we have left.

Ireland is one of the most conservative countries in Western Society.

BTW Srikant, we didn't drop over because we don't have your address.
    Private_message
    Oh right. Not to worry.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.