• I am going to Mexico for just over a month, leaving in early March... and as of yet, speak little more than two spanish sentences. I was wondering if anyone who can speak central/south american spanish would be free to meet up with me a few times someplace in Hamilton and teach me some basics?
    Private_message
    I've been working on my spanish for awhile now and would be keen to meet up and chat. I'm probably considered intermediate, but it's been awhile since I've spoken spanish! I can also recommend some good podcasts, audios that have helped me with learning. Send me a txt if you all want to meet up. -Jen 021 02659931
    Private_message
    You can join the hamilton spanish group on facebook http://www.facebook.com/spanishclubwaikato?fref=ts I am pretty sure they aren't meeting during the summer. I have been meaning to go tho! Maybe we can plan our own meet up until they restart again. Next week Mon or Wed?
    Private_message
    Wednesday sounds good to me. The Station closes at 5pm. How about we meet at the cook after work? I can meet 5:30 on. Anyone else also want to join?
    Private_message
    Hi Yana,

There won't be much open right near the uni...if anything in the evening. I work right near the uni so if you know of some place good let me know. Cook is probably the closest at cook and grey street. It's on this side of the river.
    Private_message
    Ok sounds good. I have my bike so just txt me your address. See ya soon!
    Private_message
    Mi Espanol es muy limitado. Algo persona aqui que ayudar me con mas Espanol ? Estudio es in escuela cuando tengo 15 no 16 anos.
    Private_message
    If you do manage to get a group together i would be keen to join!
    Private_message
    hello i am a wintec student, my native languge is spanish since i grew up in chile so i can teach u some spanish i u want. buena suerte en mexico!!
    Private_message
    hi everyone! i'd love to get into spanish, too - can i join you guys?
    Private_message
    Hola a todos - yo tambien tengo mucho ganas de practicar espanol pero trabajo los miercoles hasta las 19:00... alguien es disponible otro dia, o despues de las 7? Tengo algunos libros en espanol puedo compartir... ^^
    Private_message
    Hola a todos i am from Chile i can teach spanish but wenesday busy day for me i can just weekend cheers.
    saludos
    Private_message
    Hola a todas.
    I would be keen to get together for some Spanish conversation if this is going ahead - my Spanish is a bit rusty though!
    Weekends probably suit me better too - maybe we can meet somewhere this weekend? Saturday afternoon?
    Private_message
    I would really like to come along and try to improve my basic Spanish. Any time suits me. Hope a date and time can be arranged some time soon yay
    Private_message
    OK, so how about we meet at 3.30pm this Saturday? Gives us time to enjoy the day, but is a bit earlier for those needing to take a bus?

Somewhere central - we could meet at a cafe/bar in town maybe?
    I don't drink coffee - but I know Agenda does $5 pints during the day on the weekend...
    Or, if we'd rather meet in a park, then maybe down by the river near Gratham Street would work?

Private_message
    I am from Rotorua and would be keen to meet this saturday in Hamilton at 3.30 would suit and can pick anyone up if they are interested on my way there
    My phone is 0277119484
    Carlos
    Private_message
    For anyone interested, we are meeting tomorrow, and every week on Thursdays at 5pm till about 6.30, for now at the Grantham St park as above (just down the road from the Museum). We made a facebook page to make it easier to communicate! everyone is welcome to come along. We will be meeting tomorrow http://www.facebook.com/groups/345791198864062/
    Private_message
    hi,
    you can practice with me if you want but i live in Cambridge.
    my name is soledad , i am from Argentinian.
    you say me.
    Private_message
    I can speak spanish!! i from mexico!! :)... mail me luci.flores.h@gmail.com
    Private_message
    Write me, I live in raglan and I go to work hamilton on weekends afternoon, I am from Mexico I can teach you!

my mail.
    luci.flores.h@gmail.com
    Private_message
    Hola yo soy Denis y soy de Ecuador puedo ayudarles con español yo vivo en Hamilton

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.