• I am looking for English speakers to help me build garden areas for the English Club - BBQ beer garden.

It will open when the weather gets a bit warmer.

I have about 1 month to complete the gardens.
    Private_message
    OK,what can I do for you?
    Private_message
    The first and most important thing is to build the gardens then plant.
    How good are you with a shovel and pick?
    Private_message
    You're building a beer garden? That's awesome. Where?
    Private_message
    Approx 10 min walk from An Nong Da (Agricultural University) south gate.
    Private_message
    I could help, I'm free most of the time. And I love plants.
    Private_message
    Of course you are welcome to help Melody, welcome back to Hefei. How was Queensland?
    Private_message
    I'll be there in 1 week! :)
    Private_message
    The toilet and pergola is under construction. Next comes the bar and gardens. The bar should be open when the weather warms up and the Cherry Blossoms are blooming. The location is not obvious yet. You need to know where it is to actually find it now.
    Private_message
    HI,
    DIo zh
    i am chinese,i do not know how to learn english fast.because of my job,i need to improve it asap can u help m!Thanks
    Private_message
    Dio Zhu, Firstly, it's an English Club environment for members and friends. Secondly, I'm not looking for walk-ins off the street. It's for people who can use English to sample International flavour and culture.
    Private_message
    The bar will open in a few weeks. Currently the bricklayers and carpenters are constructing the toilet and pergola then the bar is next.
    Private_message
    Mike,
    I'm an an American ESL teacher in Hefei But also was wondering, do you need any help with the bar in terms of cooks? I used to cook at an Italian restaurant in college. Particularly I was in charge of desserts, salads, soups , and special appetizers. I would say my specialty is desserts. But drop me a line. let me know what you think. Songbird2246@gmail.com
    Nora
    Private_message
    That's awsome~~~~!!!!Mike,you said it will open in a few weeks?i cant wait to see join it `~~~
    Private_message
    If you can cook and sell beer, there are opportunities for you.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.