• I normally stays in shanghai, but i was born and raised in hefei, so would like to know more people in hefei as this time i probably will stay here a while for family reasons.

i am one of the moderators in shanghai, we have regular meetups in shanghai. if possible, we should have regular meetup here in hefei as well.

my friends recently opened a coffee shop on suzhou road, we can meet there if you guys fancy coffee.

@mike, how is the business going?

Best
    miller
    Private_message
    Hey, this is Men. I am a hefeiness too. I hope we can meet sometime.
    Private_message
    add up~i'd love to~but im going to the Philippines on the 19th.so if its before the 18th i'd love to join you guys and make friends! :)
    Private_message
    @vivian, and Men

right, shall we do it wednesday night then if you are available?

we can meet in a coffee for a drink to have a chat.
    i will send invitations to all the active CSers in hefei and see how many we can gather. U can invite your friends if you can.

I suggest a cozy coffee called pepper mint garden, 薄荷小院, suzhou road 55, building 3, room 102.

we can change to other place if you have other suggestions.

cheers
    M
    Private_message
    shall we meet around 530pm, is that sounds reasonable?

M
    Private_message
    sure~im ok with that?how many people we have until now?
    Private_message
    sounds nice ~ btw i like the name of the cafe~
    Private_message

@Vivian and others
    Nataliia would like to join (if i may say that), i sent some invitations to others, hopefully they will reply in time.

i change the meetup time to 730pm for now to suit people's need.

its 55 suzhou road, building 3, room 102. opposite to Guo yuan Securites. 国元证券

If we cant reach minimum 4 people by 5pm tomorrow night, i might postpone the meetup to another date.

My cell is 13916171091, in case you need confirmation or cant find us.

Best
    Miller
    Private_message
    alright, the english name of the coffee is called Menthe yard, the previous one was wrong.

please confirm here if you are coming.

cheers
    Miller
    Private_message
    If the meetup time is 7:30 P.M. I think i will come ~
    Private_message
    Ok, i think so far we have

Me, Nataliia, vivian, Wynn, Alexia...

the meetup is on, 730pm tomorrow, I personally know the owner of the coffee, i already informed her that we will meet there, so no worries if you come early or late.

See u guys.

M
    Private_message
    c u guys soon. :)
    BTW...me not Vivian.me Rebecca..the website keep putting the previous one back.V is my friend's name... :-C
    Private_message
    Why not in the weekend? I want to come,but it's a little bit far from my company. I may come.
    Private_message
    Hey guys here's Lin. I am so happy to receive your invitation but unfortunately I cannot go to have fun with u guys. Cause I am so busy preparing for the final exam and then I will go to Guangzhou 21,Jan. maybe we can also have a meetup next semester :)
    Private_message
    @everybody who showed up last night

thanks for coming, and i hope everybody had a good time hanging out together.

I think we had about 9 people in total if my memory serve me correctly.
    thanks to Vivian/Rebecca, single handed increased the number of attendees by 20 percent :)
    Thanks to Nataliia for bringing your friend as well :)
    Was nice meeting you all.
    I am sorry that some people didnt able to come for various reasons. Hopefully we can do it again sometime maybe next week if people up for it, eventually develop into a sort of tradition if i may.

best
    Miller

and @ wenlin

sorry, i dont think we do it by semester;)
    Private_message
    Hi Miller, I'm back in Hefei now and will open a BBQ beer garden when the weather warms a little. Likely to be in April/May when the cold breaks.
    Private_message
    sounds great, mike, cant wait.

M
    Private_message
    hi,i am a student and my hometown is hefei
    Private_message
    hey buddy,我家在合肥,在广州读书的大学生,才使用沙发客滴,交个朋友吧,大家都是老乡!
    Private_message
    Hi, guys, i am thinking of doing another themed meetup next week, before February.

possibly tuesday or wednesday depends on peoples schedules.

location wise possibly either the Menthe yard (the first meetup location) or Shipyard which is a family style cafe bar. Or somebody's apartment if thats cool.

Theme wise, guess we can do Short Play or Snake theme or Meditation.

what you guys think?
    Miller
    Private_message
    Menthe yard is nice, but i like Shipyard more)
    Private_message
    I am back to shanghai for a few days, cant make this one, maybe we change to saturday night or sunday night?

M
    Private_message
    that's good.Many people have time on the weekend
    Private_message
    So, sunday night, guys? 3rd of Feb
    7pm shipyard?

Me and yevi are in. Nataliia? Emmar
    Private_message
    its getting warmer now, lets meetup guys. who suggest a place and time? Yevi?

M
    Private_message
    Hi guys, my beer garden will have a preliminary opening for this week end. I'm not publicly announcing it yet so text me on 138 667 39353.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.