• Heey guys ,I'm bassem from Egypt, I`ll be in turkey (kocaeli) on the 29 Sep, i will stay in kocaeli for one year,,So i`m little bit curious to know what`s the new`s in sakarya:) and how`s couchsurfing in Turkey especially in sakarya,
    Private_message
    Hey man , i will be in turkey in (sakarya) on the 29 set Saturday , i will be so happy to visit many places and to hangout with you , if couch sakarya doing an event or meeting i want to attend it :),, i will send you a message when i will get sakarya, looking forward to see you soon .
    Private_message
    Hello bassem
    ıf you wanna have a coffe in izmt city center, just give me a call..
    Private_message
    if you come at another time, you can come to my home. unfortunately I saw very late. because ı am very busy.
    Private_message
    Hey Guys, I`m living in kocaeli not sakarya right now , and for sure we can meet Sezer Katkay and we can meet all together like a Couchsurfing weekly meeting :)
    Private_message
    Bassem, maan, do you need another host family? :D

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.