• I just moved to Xuzhou and will be working here for the next 2 years. Also just joined the group.
    I'm from Portugal and would like to meet people in town.

thanks,
    Antonio
    Private_message
    Welcome to Xuzhou.Seems that ur work is amazing. I am sure u will c more beautiful view of xuzhou from the top. share with us about your experiences and i am sure u will know a lot of people here. Cheers!

Drinta
    Private_message
    Very welcome!Hope you like Xuzhou!
    Private_message
    hi,i am. new. hand.i. just. join. the. group.i. am. a student. i. live. in. jiuliqu. i. have. many. troubles. on. it. i. hope we. can. make. friend. and. help me know. moreabout. the. new. things. for. me. i. hope youWill. join. myQQ.the. number. is569326741.thanks
    Private_message
    Welcome to Xu Zhou. There many places of interest in Xu Zhou. When you get free, you can visit them and i am sure they can make you excited. I love making friends with foreigners. Maybe we can become friends.
    Private_message
    hi! antonio! nice to meet u~ welcome to Xuzhou,hope u can enjoy the life here)
    Private_message
    I am a police officer in xuzhou, any question on visa or local laws will get a reply.
    Hope you have a great experience in xuzhou.
    Thanks.
    Private_message
    hey antonio!

would be nice to meet, where are you back in town?

regards,

seb
    Private_message
    Xuzhou is a beautiful city to welcome your arrival

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.