• Hi folks!

We are planning go hiking on coming Sunday (Dec. 09th), since forecast brings good news.

We'll hike up to the Gavea Stone. It is probably not a climb for the faint hearted as I understand there are a few tricky sections where you need to be careful. We don't have ropes or any climbing equipment but it is pretty doable without the climbing gear. However, I'd say you need to be fit and adventurous. The peak is right by the coast so you get absolutely stunning views.

I'll confirm later on this week the meeting point. Let's keep our fingers crossed craving good weather!

Good week for everybody!

Brand
    Private_message
    Hi Brand;
    I really want to come but it seems rainy on Sunday. I will make my decision on that day according to the weather.

Private_message
    This comment has been hidden by its author. Please log in or register to see it.
    Private_message
    I'm up for it. I will be flying into Rio tomorrow (Saturday) and staying for 10 days, and want these kinds of adventures! Please let me know if it ends up happening and where I should meet!
    Private_message
    This comment has been hidden by its author. Please log in or register to see it.
    Private_message
    i'm up for adventure! Roughly how long will the hie take?... I hope my investment in the gym has made me a fit person!!
    Private_message
    Private_message
    Hi brand,
    Can I come with you?
    Jsut a thing, I found 2 "bar de oswaldo".
    One in erico verissimo avenue, and the other
    At Est joa.
    Witch one is the good?

See you
    Private_message
    Private_message
    ATTENTION!
    DUE TO RAIN THE EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED!
    Private_message
    Hi Brand,
    I have just arrived at bar oswaldo and i have called you but you seems not available now.

see u :)
    Private_message
    Hi guys...maybe is possible to do that next weekend?? :-)
    I will be in Rio and would like very much to do something like that...keep in touch and thanks!
    Private_message
    oh really :(( i have been waiting for 1 hour.
    Private_message
    Private_message
    Private_message
    Private_message
    eu quero fazer trilhas tb!!!!
    Bora tentar alguma na sexta!!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.