• Hi peeps,

I am considering a travel to Maldives in December but I have no idea how expensive it is there especially with accommodation and food. I do not surf or dive, I just enjoy to lay on the sand and take a dip in the sea. If anyone could tell me a place which is not very pricey, that would be much appreciated. And also, I am traveling on my own so I will be paying the accommodation all by myself.

Thanks,
    Jen
    Private_message
    Hi,
    I will be also in December in Male and search for a cheap room.. I hope I will find someone, who have a couch for me.
    Private_message
    Hi

Maldives is quite expensive.

Only US$ and local MVR work here.

You will get decent budget options here:

http://www.guesthouses-in-maldives.com/

All the best and wish you a great trip!
    Private_message
    hi

nice to meet you on Cs. i have been in rasdhoo island which is the best of budget hotel i stayed around 55USd per night. this hotel is perfect cox they even given a free trip to desert island near rasdhoo called Madhivaru. and also i have this useful site below for solo travelers. www.heymaldives.com

thank you

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.