• Anyone have any idea where I can get my computer looked at by someone who speaks English? (Preferably in Kadikoy but that probably is an unrealistic dream. :P) I don't want to mime that I need my computer fixed so I'd prefer that I am able to communicate with the repair shop.

Thanks guys!!
    Private_message
    bad problem to have in a city like istanbul since lack of english speaking.
    Private_message
    Whats wrong with ur com maybe i can help u
    Private_message
    It was working fine. Opened an .avi file and blue screen of death and turned off. Turned back on and get this error: (acer aspire one 722)

Intel UNDI, PXE-2.0 (build 083)
    Copyright (C) 1997-2000 Intel Corporation.
    For Atheros PCIE Ethernet Controller v2.0.2.6(09/28/10)

Check Cable Connection!

PXE-M0F:Exiting Intel PXE ROM.
    No Bootable device-- insert boot disk and press any key

Went into bios, the order is fine. It detects the hard disk. i'm clueless. I am reallyt stupid and haven't backed up my files in a long time so I'd like to try to recover the hard disk data before reformatting.

Thanks for your offer!
    Private_message
    oh wow! thanks so much. how did I get so lucky? lol
    Private_message
    what'syour operating system(win7/8 etc) ?

did u get same error every starting after blue screen?

Private_message
    windows 7. It won't start up now. I got the blue screen once and now everytime it turns on first I see the Acer screen (at this point I can go into BIOS) and then a "_" in the left hand corner of a black screen and it then the error message. I can't get past the error message now.
    Private_message
    if u lucky, its about boot files and someone can repair, u need windows 7 (recovery or setup) dvd or someone who own.. and try to startup with that dvd..

But unfortunately there is another possibility, problem is about hardware, and u cant fixed it easily. u need to talk with support service to repair. It means u cant recover ur data most likely..
    Private_message
    crossing my fingers. thanks for your help. :)
    Private_message
    İts looks like easy problem if u need to get your documents we can do it also . But if you dont we can just install windows again and fix it
    Private_message
    What s the problem ? I might get it fixed !

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.