• Dear CS'fers, Well,this time here's the grand opening for Spring 2013'Travel to Cappadocia':) We're heading to Cappadocia in March 29-,30-31. The meeting time will be at 22:30pm, in Mecidiyeköy.Friday night 29th of March.1st day:We'll be on our way with our rental midibus which has 27 passenger seats at 23:00pm at the latest!The journey continues while we're adding the others from the designated stops.After taking a break for snacks somewhere at night,we're planning to arrive to Goreme in the morning.Later on,we're settling down to our motel,taking a nap and subsequently starting the tour:) Day 2:March30th Goreme open air museum Church of the Buckle Lunch, Monks Valley, Love valley, Avanos Potter studios, Dinner If we're not burned out,we'll be hanging out together to feel the joy of the night life:) Day 3:March 31th we wıll checkout from hotel and heading to route.Derinkuyu underground City Ihlara valley(Peristrema Monastery-Ihlara gorge) Wine tasting Lunch Later on,depending on our schedule,we're heading back to Istanbul:(and probably around midnight we'll already in town.This fantastic journey is unfortunately limited to 27person:( Lodging:SunsetCave Hotel-50TL(Turkish Liras)per person-bed&breakfast Transportation:Midibus, 2013 model-115 TL(Turkish Liras)roundtrip and the prospective sightseeing venues??The distances between the locations are really far!Any guestıon u can call me 05322617544 or necmettinfil@gmail.com NECO...

29-30-31 mart kapadokya' ya gidiyoruz. 29/03 cuma akşamı Mecidiyeköy'de saat 22:30 da buluşuyoruz!! Kiraladigimiz 27 Kisilik minübüs ile en geç saat 23:00 te yola çıkıyoruz!! Duraklardan geziye katılacak arkadaslarida alıp yola devam. Gece bir yerde yemek molası verip sabah göreme' de olmayı planlıyoruz!! Daha sonrasında otelimize yerleşip dinlendikten sonra tura başlıyoruz:)) 2. Gün 30/03 -Göreme açık hava müzesi -Tokalı kilise -Öğle yemeği -Pasabag -Aşk vadisi -Aavanos çanak atölyeleri -Akşam yemeği Eğer yorulmamis isek akşam bir yerlere takilirız:)) 3. Gün 31/03-otelden çıkış yapıyoruz, yola devam.Derinkuyu yeraltı şehri -Ihlara vadisi -Şarap tadımı -Ögle yemeği Daha sonra zamanımıza göre dönüşe geciyoruz:(( gece yarısı gibi ıstanbul' da olacagiz... Bu geziyi sadece 27 Kisi ile sınırlandırdık:(( Otel: Sunset cave hotel kisi başı (50 TL) oda- kahvaltı Minübüs: 2013 mod (115 TL) gidiş-dönüş- ve kapadokyada gezecegimiz yerler?? Mesafeler uzak:(( Ve son olarak kişisel harcamalar. Tüm sorularınız için beni arayabilirsiniz 05322617544 veya necmettinfil@gmail.com NECO..
    /www.couchsurfing.org/activity/view/NVN23A/cappadoc-a-trip-ii
    Private_message
    @Leonardo you right:)) 1st day we will be on the way to cappadocia which mean dinner on the way 15-20 tl
    next day we reach hotel to get breakfeast. Noontime we have lunch local food (Testi kebab) 17-22 tl dinner 17-22. If we like to get up on "Baloon" be sure I will get better price::)
    Private_message
    And musuem, Goreme open air museum 10 tl,Ihlara open air museum 10 tl.
    Private_message
    Let's say 300 tl approximately:))
    Private_message
    You are again right:)) but I will. thanks:))
    Private_message
    Guy's What we need extra !!
    29th Dinner on the way
    30th Lunch+Dinner+Musuem
    31th Lunch+Dinner
    Baloon: I m still dealing price!! I do my best:))
    Private_message
    1:Goreme open air museum
    2: Zelve open air museum
    3: Ihlara walley
    4: Rose,red walley
    5: Derinkuyu undergruond city
    6: Uchisar castle
    7: Pasabag
    8: Avanos
    9: Aksaray
    Private_message
    Dear All ; ı can arrange all this less than anyone can do ;)
    Neco , ı am a tour guide and tour organization manager if you need any help , advise let me know ..
    Private_message
    Guy's What we need extra !!
    29th Dinner on the way
    30th lunch+Dinner+Musuem
    31th lunch+Dinner
    Baloon I will Still dealing with them suitable price!!
    Private_message
    @Ibrahim, thank you so much. Can you arrange for us "Balloon" suitable price??
    Private_message
    Joie, Ask your travel agency?? How much they can do it?? @Ibrahim can you ask for us balloon price?? After that I compare with mine.
    Private_message
    Dear Neco and Joie , please send me PM ,
    probably it is forbiden to give any price in public
    let me know how many pax you are maybe ı can arrange a gorup price
    I do not need to ask any agency ı am the agecny :)
    Private_message
    ı can even suggest you 2 full day Cappadocia tour with lunch and one night accommadation. You can call me too +90 538 847 35 85
    Private_message
    ı have sent an e mail about price for ballon to Neco , ı think he will let you know soon .
    Private_message
    @Leo, we dont need actualy ballon ride?? If we get better price ofcourse we do:)) keep in touch... @Ibrahim, we dont need tour,lunch or whatever got it?? Also you can share ballon ride price!! Everybody must know?
    Private_message
    Well the price for balloon is 90 Euros per person including pick up & drop off service from / to hotel. You will join at first sortie .
    Private_message
    @Tubi Tubi , if you can find better than 90 Euros (safe & first sortie) let me know .. It is the best price anyone can offer you ..
    Private_message
    That sounds fantastic :) I would love to join you guys. Do I need to register somewhere?
    Private_message
    Sanam,there is a link up there!! You can join..
    Private_message
    Batuhan, I hope you will join us:)) 2 of them they accept museum card:))
    1: Goreme open air museum
    2: Derinkuyu underground city
    Private_message
    Thanks Anıl, I do my best:)) promise cappadocia will be best trip ever!!
    Private_message
    Flavia,You are more than welcome:))
    Private_message
    Guy's we need 6 more ppl...
    Private_message
    Burcu, actualy we Dont have Time for atv!!
    Private_message
    hello, i am interested in joining you. I will confirm you it tonight. Thanks for this great proposition :)
    Private_message
    "Museums"
    1)Goreme open Air museum 15 tl Must see!!
    2)Derinkuyu underground city 15tl Must see!!
    3) Ihlara Walley 8 Tl Must see!!
    4)Uchisar Castle 5 tl Must see!!
    5) Zelve Open air Museum 8 tl must see!!
    Private_message
    And goreme,derinkuyu,ihlara for turkish citizen you dont have pay if you have museum card!!
    Private_message
    Sheyda are you intresting or you want to come??bcs you are already event!!
    Private_message
    about acccomodation type > sng, dbl or what?
    any idea about ballon ride prices?
    Private_message
    Rooms are singel,double,triple. Ballon ride some of us we do :)) i'm still discuss about price .
    Private_message
    Hello, I checked my calendar and finally I can come. But, I would like to know the price of this travel. If I am right, you think it will cost minimum 300TL, right? Is it currently the good price or did you change it? Thanks for your answer
    Private_message
    @Cathy,
    Hotel.50 tl,
    Bus(round trip) 115 tl
    3 dınner, 2 lunch.and your personal expense!!
    "Museums"
    1)Goreme open Air museum 15 tl Must see!!
    2)Derinkuyu underground city 15tl Must see!!
    3) Ihlara Walley 8 Tl Must see!!
    4)Uchisar Castle 5 tl Must see!!
    5) Zelve Open air Museum 8 tl must see!!

@Joıe do you want to stay ın a tent?
    Private_message
    @Cathy, you have to joın event!! bcs there s only seat for 2 ppl!!
    Private_message
    Excited to see you guys there...
    Private_message
    @Joie, Maybe another time!! I can organize camp..
    Private_message
    Neco, it's ok. I want to join this event, to do this trip with your group. Is there a free seat again for me?
    Private_message
    Cathy, sure you can one more seat!!
    Private_message
    @Cathy, did you join event??
    Private_message
    @Neco: yes, İ join event and İ send you in a private message my phone number (turkish cell). Thanks :)
    Private_message
    Ballon ride,there is 2 option, half tour 30 minute(i can get 45 min) 60 euro,140 tl. 2 one 1.15 minute 90 euro,220 Tl
    Private_message
    Betül, before you die must do balloon ride:)) bcs balloon ride is "bucket list"..
    Private_message
    "Half tour Ballon ride"
    1)Neco
    2)Süral
    3)Ayşenur
    4)??
    Private_message
    l need english friend
    l want to new diffriend friend please l need...
    Private_message
    Demet,
    I Think you are Wrong place!! dont you??
    Private_message
    Come with us to cappadocia!!
    Private_message
    Next week i will get depozit !!
    @Irfan Nazlı i send you message but you are not ansewered!! Pls contact with me??
    Private_message
    115 for hotel abd breakfast for 3days ?
    Private_message
    Pls only register if you are sure %100
    Private_message
    I have good news!! There is a possibility to put all of us big balloon basket,that means 140 tl 1h 15 minute:)) let see...and we 2 empty seat for now!!
    Private_message
    "Balloon ride"
    1)Neco
    2)Süral
    3)Ayşenur
    4)Sanam
    5)Felipe
    6)Tanita
    7)Özgür
    8)Nish s
    9)Alp
    10)Cenk
    11)??
    Private_message
    Hi everybody!!

I'm planning to arrive to Istanbul next week and will stay until april 2nd. so i'm interested and count me in for the trip including balloon ride!

P.S. I rise my hand, opening the snore room! and/or gladly pay little bit extra for single room ;)

happy to meet new friends!! :)
    Private_message
    Hey adrian did you join event?? Pls join event!!
    Private_message
    This a last call Joie and Sheyda!! Where you want to get bus?? Europain or Asian side??
    Private_message
    @Sheyda,
    you have to take a bus in Mecidiyekoy!!
    @Muhammed,
    Somebody dosent respond yet? If something happen I will let you know. Bcs we are full at the moment..
    @Joie,
    if you are not sure 100% pls let me know?
    Private_message
    Filipa if you like it you can join us!!!
    Private_message
    What we need personal stuff
    1)Camera
    2)Personal medicine
    3)Rain coat
    4)Sleeping stuff
    5)Comfort shoes
    6)Home made cake:))
    7)and ofcourse good mood...
    Private_message
    We have 2 free seat!!! anybody wants to join??
    Private_message
    2 free seats as I see..I will inform you very soon..

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.