• Do you have any recommendations for a weekend trip from Istanbul? We need nature, preferably sea/lake/rivers :) and that it is not too cold (no mountains) since we dont have proper winter clothes...also, we are hitchhiking :) and for accomodation we hope to find a couchsurfer, if not, we will just find our way to sleep somewhere warm :D any suggestions? thank you
    Private_message
    i can advice to you prince islands.they are true locations for nature and peachfull
    Private_message
    thank you for the advice! we have been to princess islands many times so we are looking for something new now :)))
    Private_message
    I think you should go to Büyükada . closest to you with both nature
    Private_message
    You are coming a city which one has 15 millions population and you are asking for nature.haha.it is hard to find it here.you must go to out of istanbul or as they said princess islands can work for you.I guess when you say warm place you're meaning outside somewhere.if you mean so i have bad news because raining is coming on weekends.I would like to give you guys housing but just can share some coffee coz don't have available place to take guests.good luck anyway:)
    Private_message
    thank you everybody for the advice, i will take a look at all the destinations and decide :) i am not visiting, i live here in the city of 15million people so i want to go out to the nature a bit since i havent been for 5 months.. :)
    Private_message
    try sapanca beautiful lake and nice view
    and if you go to inside to the mountains there is good trout hatcheries must try .

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.