• Hejhej! Not looking for trouble. When it comes to Turkish teams I support Galatasaray, but my favourite team in the world is Real Madrid. So, I'd love to watch the match outside of my home, but I live in the heart of Galatasaray, I work until 21:30, and I want to wear my Real Madrid shirt to the match. I don't want to get beat up or anything worse. Friends have suggested Kadikoy, as it's Fenerbache territory, but there's no way I can get there in time.

Help?
    Private_message
    Just wear a regular thing and enjoy the match.. :)
    Private_message
    This is Istanbul. Anything can happen.
    Private_message
    better to wear normal thing better not to wear real , i am supporting real as well but i feel like i want to hide :)
    Private_message
    if galatasaray loses, it wont be good for ya dear.
    Private_message
    You should wear two shirts, galatasaray and madrid and who lost the game you can wear shirt of loser to protect you :))
    Private_message
    Wear Real Madrid shirt and put on Galatasaray scarf :))
    Private_message
    Don't do it! Even in Kadıköy.
    Private_message
    Fenerbahce territory also going to be supporting Galatasaray ..you better go to Madrid to see the game ...!
    Private_message
    you gotta be kidding. are u gonna suicide cuz probably galatas is gonna be defeted =) 5-0 lol

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.