• Hello CSers,

Can anyone recommend me a good moontaineering/trekking/climbing clubs or groups in Istanbul? I m planning to start but I am not sure where is good to begin.:)

Any advices will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    Private_message
    we should create a group in istanbul for mountaineering
    Private_message
    That would be great but first we should find someone to get the tips :)
    Private_message
    Zirve dagcilik,anadak,rota, sometimes they are organize event for outdoor sports,trekking,hiking,mountaineerig,climbing...
    Private_message
    Thank you Neco. I have googled them but no idea which one is better. Could you reccommend any of them?
    Private_message
    Anadak or Rota both of them is ok:)) and also I know some ppl from Anadak she is name is Aysun contact with her she will help you..
    Private_message
    Many thanks for your help . Well, I have a start point now. I will contact her. :)
    Private_message
    Looks like a great forum. I will check it out. And i will check college clubs as well. Thanks Okan!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.