• Hello darlin creatures ,

I will be studying in Istanbul this semester but my cources + internship don't fit in with the one time that beginner Turkish is offered, boo :(

I would like to meet a couple times a week in the evening time. An hour of conversational Turkish ( I know 0, so any practice would be a step in the right direction) and I can offer practice in English for any levels. We can work on whatever you need.

I will even buy the tea my friend for your time and service.

So what do you say ?

Tedi
    Private_message
    check pm please Tedi :)
    Private_message
    Hey, if u r interested in i can also teach the official Turkish. But if u prefer conversational of course i can help u about too. I am in Asian part of the city. If u r also i can be helpful for u. I also need some practice for speaking:) So helping each other seems like a good idea.
    Thanks,
    Hikmet.
    Private_message
    Hi
    Next two week I have a plenty of time and instead of staying at home it would be a plesureti help tou and have win win meeting. You can send me a massage. Take care....
    Private_message
    Hi Tedi, I can help to you. I live in Asian side. See you.
    Private_message
    Hi. I am an actor and I think my Turkish is very good for teach to someone. I can bring you turkish theatre shows if you like please coctact me.
    Private_message
    Hi; I think we can help each other; pls write me...
    Orhan
    Private_message
    Yes ı can help you.ıf you are okay you can write me
    Private_message
    i can help you with pleasure if you want. i am experienced in this issue. because i live in istanbul with a spanish guy. i am teachng him too:))
    Private_message
    only tea ? mhhh that 'd be better if u replace it with beer ))
    Private_message
    I can help you without expecting any..I need to do this as well..Cause of forgotten the language not used for
    Private_message
    Best way is turkish movies in turkish with english subtitles , and yes you need more practice also , you can find lots of friends ready to teach you english at CS :)

good luck at your education and learning turkish .

Best wishes
    Emrah
    Private_message
    o wow all these replies have made me soo happy! , I will be getting in touch as soon as I get in town. Can't wait, thanks again
    Private_message
    hi Tedi , if you want to learn turkish in just a couple days , you can contact me.. i live in with my gf and we will help you.. If it is ok for you , reply or call me.
    Private_message
    just contact with me if would you like..

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.