• Hello Friends i would like to meet German Tourist in İstanbul so i can make practice with them and at the same time i ll help you visiting İstanbul.. İ ll take you to the cheeper Bier Bar& i know where you can have fun& how to visit İstanbul without expending lot of money . am a biggener in German language but i need to improve! if you are interested feel free to text me here or my email achanafi2001@yahoo.fr
    Private_message
    Das klingt gut! so we can mix German-English at least your friend will not be bored :) if there is anything you want to know about İstanbul, feel free to ask me..it ll be a pleasure for me!
    Private_message
    das ist gut für mich ..ıch möchte verbessern meine deutsch wie verbinden das activity?when if u make meeting pls send me message ı will be istanbul 20 of march..
    Private_message
    Ok Çağın for the moment there is no plan of meeting on the week of 20 March but still you can contact me when you came and we ll see if there is something to do..
    Private_message
    Hallo Chanafi, ich kann dir gerne helfen. Ich wohne in Istanbul und spreche Deutsch. :)
    Private_message
    Hi! Wir sind zwei argentinische Deutsch Lehrer, die Deutsch-Spanisch Übersetzung studieren, und wir sind gerade in Istanbul (bis Samstag). Wir könnten mit dir gerne Deutsch üben und ein paar Bier trinken, oder die Stadt kennenlernen ;)

Hi! We are two argentinian, we are german teachers and study german-spanish translation. We are in Istanbul until Saturday, and we would love to hang out with you and help yo practice your Deuutsch! Just let us know if you'd like to meet :)
    Private_message
    Hallo İzabela. Das ist gut für mich! wo wohnst du in İstanbul? ich wohne in der nahe von Sultaahmet. kanst du mir bitte eine e-mail schinken? das ist meine adresse: achanafi2001@yahoo.fr
    Private_message
    Hi Joaquin Check out your inbox i sent you a PM!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.