• Hello Istanbul people!

I'm looking for a cheap hostel in the city with proper city connection.

Could you recommend me something?
    Private_message
    yes I advise you sultanahmet or my sweet home :)
    Private_message
    Suat Sevinc. How much does the cheap hostel price? I really want to go to Turkey especially Istanbul since Istanbul is very beautiful has a related story with my province and country, but I worry about place to stay, I'm scared can't pay the hotel price besides my home is very far in Indonesia (South East Asia) so I can't come back directly if i get a finance problem.
    Private_message
    Chambers of the Boheme in Taksim Istiklal Street.
    Private_message
    ı have a hostel ın sultanahmet which is cheapest one! the code is best island hostel you can search on hostelworld!
    Private_message
    Hello everyone!

I'm not really looking for party or at this time not even sight seeing as I have things to arrange mainly in Istanbul.
    And I don't need a room since I'm with my bf otherwise instead of dorm I would just CS at someone's place.

So for me it's more about an all right price, no need for parties or historical parts much!

Any more suggestions based on this?
    Private_message
    There are a lot around Old City Area. Especially i would recommend you bahauis or big apple hostel in s.ahmet.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.