• Hey, everyone, I'm headed to your city on Tuesday for 4 days and would love to meet up with some CS'ers. I've never been to Turkey before, and I've been working so much that I haven't had time to research the town. Any recommendations on what to see & do?
    Private_message
    Yes, I think I plan to get a hostel in Taksim area. Care to explore one day with me?
    Private_message

wanna contack with me ?
    Private_message
    hello

I can be accompany on Tuesday or Wendesday evening after my work in Taksim
    just get contact with me
    Have nice trip
    Private_message
    hi dude where r u now? maybe we hang out
    Private_message
    Hey, you are gonna love it ;) istiklal caddesi (a very famous street in istanbul) in Taksim, Sultanahmet(old city); blue mosque, Topkapı palace, Rumeli Hisarı( where u can see great panaroma of istanbul), Ortaköy, Dolmabahçe Palace(which is very important to see), Pierre loti in Eyüp and many other places... Enjoy your trip in Istanbul :)
    Private_message
    hi Rob,i will be glad to be your guide.also there many options about hotels,
    Private_message
    You guys are awesome! Love the CS vibe already from Istanbul. Maybe we can all meet for dinner on Wednesday night?
    Private_message
    it's ok for me we can go somewhere in Taksim
    what would you like to taste? :)
    Private_message
    why everyone offer taksim? there are many beautiful places to spend time in istanbul? if we arrange a meeting,can i offer some good places?
    Private_message
    I've heard Taksim is the fun area, but I'm down to explore. Where do you suggest, Tugce?

And Sumer, I'm down to try whatever you guys say is delicious!
    Private_message
    kadiköy,moda,fenerbahce,bagdat caddesi.......
    shortly asian side. taksim is so cliche.lets make a diffrence :)
    Private_message
    I think Taksim is much more reasonable place for arrive and alternatives.
    Private_message
    i can advice to you if you want dear friend...

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.