• Hey I arrived at Istanbul one month ago. But seems my Turkish is still bad. <br>
    I have to live in Turkey for 3 years so I want learn Turkish !

================================================================
    Hey guys I think I found a teacher :) Thanks all replies and massages...! hope I can speak with you guys in Turkish.
    Private_message
    Do you need "real" teacher or a person who will be glad to teach you Turkish ? :) I have an answer for those options.
    Private_message
    Hi Joah

I can help you improve your Turkish if you are not looking for an expert teacher :)

Melis
    Private_message
    Maybe finding a turkish roommate is the best way for you.
    Private_message
    yes, exactly I agree with turgay.
    Also I am looking for a flatmate an english speaker .
    Private_message
    Lauren, my flatmates (the sweetest couple I ever met :)) will get merried on February and move into their own flat. Beginning March I am looking for a new flatmate. And yes, sure I can help you with Turkish. Write me a message if you are interested, cheers.
    Private_message
    I can help you talking turkısh and explain local culture, trip around. If you are interested in let me know. Görüşmek üzere.
    Private_message
    Hello, Lauren

How are you? if you want you can goin my lessons, I have now four students, and we will start from the basics (zero), and here is the link if you are intrested... https://www.couchsurfing.org/activity/view/JKQ9HF/turkish-lesson

Cheers,
    Fatih
    Private_message
    hey Lauren , congrats, you just found the master. ;)
    Private_message
    hi, ı am the number one teacher, we can try,

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.