• Hi all

i got 30 free tickets to CARLPRIT concert this saturday ( 30.March ) @ 360EAST Club its one of the posh spots in istanbul and has a great view so anyone will like to join us for this party just send me your names and i will add you guys up on the guest list....

Dudes at the club they try to keep the female and male count so please come with female companion....
    Private_message
    well have a female friend with you or gather all the people CS and come along with them dude
    Private_message
    hello there,

I would like to join actually, sounds pretty nice.
    pls let me know if its possible..
    in case it is ok are u only gonna give the names to the securities or meet before and take all the group there ?

cheers,
    fiestaaa fiestaaa :)
    Private_message
    How much a bottle vodka ? do you know ?
    Private_message
    CEREN : i'm adding your name on the guest list when you arrive at the 360 EAST CLUB just tell your name it will be at the guest list so you can get in for free if any of your friends will like to join you please send me their names or send me a SMS with it ....

KADİR : i think it is 300 or 350 TL for a bottle Vodka or Whiskey includes snacks some energy drinks and soft drinks ETC.

My Phone Number +90 544 421 7161
    E-Mail : solehello@gmail.com
    Private_message
    Hi All

i still have a lot of free tickets left so please send me your and your friends names or send an SMS please.
    Private_message
    U r welcome Ozlen see u guys on saturday (:)
    Private_message
    NO DUDE THERE İS NO PRE MEETİNG BEFOR THE CONCERT İM JUST SHARİNG MY FREE TİCKETS SO İF ANYONE WANTS TO JOİN US LET ME KNOW AND SEND ME YOUR NAMES (=) ....
    Private_message
    I am attending as well with 7 others
    Private_message
    we are goin with my boyfirend. thnx
    Private_message
    Vodka 300 tl??it is joke??)) i can swim in it...in ua
    Private_message
    Hi i just arrived in istanbul and would love to go tomorrow! please add my name on the list! Alice Hsu thank you!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.