• Hi All, We are three already our friend is from France, but if any of you is interested too,you can also come and join us and discover some of the places

Just contact me to have fun.
    Private_message
    I don't know either.. What the hell is going on with my posts?
    Private_message
    it is quite obvious that ..
    Private_message
    This one is free so what do you gonna do for a belly dance show @tubitubş
    Private_message
    I also like to have fun in Istanbul but was getting worried about security and style. You guys seem to have the perfect lifestyle and I was wondering about if you can help me find accessoires like furry bulletproof vests?
    Ciao!
    Private_message
    Carsten, everyone have a sword here. u can't need BPvest. anyway, your gender arent under threat lmao.. by the way im in yağmur! contact me lol
    Private_message
    Yes for free! why the hell it disturbs and surprise you that much I can't understand! and if you really are not interested or believe in just stop commenting here. I hope it is clear!
    Private_message
    Dear Yagmur, If possible to do that events before 10th March I would like to Join you. on 9th March i m going to abroad.
    Private_message
    Sorry Ati but our activity will be only on 10 th march :(
    Private_message
    l can keep in touch with u till march 10th
    Private_message
    Good to know :) and I hope that tour won't be on foot, right?
    Private_message
    Carsten, I once got newspapered, intense thing. They jumped me on the back street and beat me until newspaper broke, it was really intense I thought that those editors would kill me, hell no. There ain't no need of protection. Do you guys wander around your home town with limos and bodyguards? Anyways, I'll try to come over and join but looks like a hard possibility due to NEWSPAPA KILLAS 34', so probably not.
    Private_message
    I would to join..where will the meet up be and what time?

Thank you
    Private_message
    Hi I want to join!!but i am arriving on March 9th and proly won't know how to navigate myself to the meeting place...
    Private_message
    This is so funny. Yagmur you said a tour of Istanbul not a tour of a middle eastern war zone. Why r people goıng on about protectıon. I understand that the tour wıll be day tıme (even evening is fine) and to famous sıghts and popuar areas. Not the ghetto of ıstanbul. :-)
    Private_message
    If u gıve an ıdea about tıme would be easy to decıde. Before lunch pr after? Best
    Private_message
    i guess i'm one of this three from france :) hope to see and meet turkish people :)
    Bonne journée

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.