• Hi ereybody we are 3people just arrived to istanbul and like to be in hip hop real club.can any body take us?or give some guides to enjoy night?
    Private_message
    Here is web adress link 1 of nice hiphop clup very near in taksim http://www.riddim.com.tr/enter.html
    Private_message
    Riddim is right choice. There is the most known hip hop club in Istanbul..
    Private_message
    Probably sunday nights, women dont pay for anything. free charge for women on sunday nights :)
    Private_message
    We can be in taksim at 8.does any body likes to show us real turkish hip hop club?do we have to pay?
    Private_message
    Riddim in taksim, a real hip hop club!!! ;)
    Private_message
    What about the enterance fees?for two men and me?
    Private_message
    there is % 50 discount for all drinks tonight also.
    Private_message
    Hey Leila...
    Be careful in this city. Its city of scam with tourists.
    From taxi driver to a newt Turkish friend, Everybody trying to rip you off.
    Be aware in nightclubs.
    Private_message
    @ Avy N ,

U dont have right to talk like that. All countries have some risks such as INDIA too ! U must be newbie here as i see u have no references , no friends , no vouches. So at first , try to make some friends ..

@Leila , try to research on internet.
    Private_message
    l can take you there no problem.
    Private_message
    riddem is the only hiphop senario possible. drinks are ok, aroun 15 tl or a beer, nice music and place. and istanbul is normally safe, dont worry abt it. just don't flash cash in everyone's ace and u will be safe
    Private_message
    Hey you can go Taksim Square... There is best pleace for nights. If you come to Sultan ahmet / Blue mosque area you can visit me. I can give you more information and you can have some complimentary drink :) you can inbox or e-mail me.
    Private_message
    Hi there
    Tnx for you points.as a mtter of fact we didnt go any club last night,and we are here until friday,we still like alot to be in good club.our place is in akaaray
    Private_message
    you can go to RIDDIM club in Taksim Square. It is a nice hip hop club
    Private_message
    Some of you really made me scared,i am not alone we are 3people 2boys and girl.we are really waiting to nice invitation for alentine night.
    Private_message
    mostly rnb and hip hop nights takes place on thursdays and sundays in istanbul... but they are quite amazing....
    Private_message
    masqurade and supper club... u enjoy but these are a lil bit expensive clubs=)
    Private_message
    Hi I would like to walk you Motorsikletimle istanbulda can contact me tel you can spend one day with the beautiful 0542 688 85 45
    Private_message
    Pls contack with us icpazar@hotmail .com
    Private_message
    Hello Leila,
    Im not a hip-hop fan so I cant give you any tips about hip-hop clubs but I can assure you that this city is quite a safe place. of course you have to take some cautions which is the case all around the world in touristic cities. so dont worry and try to explore the city. for night life Taksim sq. is the great place. you can find all kind of bars and clubs around taksim, depends on your taste and budget. so...have fun and enjoy your stay :)
    Private_message
    SupperClub is good idea for real hiphop music. You should go to SupperClub tonight.
    Private_message
    supper club ıs not a casual club , clubs ın Turkey are diffrent , not like in Europe.
    I would suggest you go to Taksim i you will have thousend of alternatives but if you go to Supper Club you cant move to an other bar or somethıng lıke that.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.