• Hi everbody,
    I wanna continue to practice Tango.with a partner when i catch with someone at free times ... my level is almost middle level ..

I dont live in istanbul at so long time and i start to live in it
    so now tell me İstanbul C.S. who are also searching tango partners like me ? ;)!

let's learn together!
    Private_message
    Hi, I'm taking classes with a middle level at a tango school called contact tango and going different milongas. İ dont have time to practice seperately but you can join our milongas if you want!

Let's keep in touch..

Aysun
    Private_message
    Well, istambul and so busy lifes ... time mean is not money; it mean " road and sleeping" in İstanbul, i know, but sometimes somebody can break this shity frame !!! - i guess :)! -
    Realy i wanna catch someones for rest times .. life should be little bit more fun ? !

thank you lady,
    and let's keep in thouch and catch together to some practice ..
    Private_message
    funs of tango ?
    taht's all ?!
    Private_message
    Can you tell me about the milongas that we can join in feeling at ease. I did not take a step for 2 years.
    Private_message
    Hey All;

There is Milonga in Caddebostan Hayal Kahvesi at Thursday nights and it is practise on Sunday 18 o'clok in Fenerbahçe. Why don't we go together????
    Private_message
    i'm living in Güngören ... i realy wanna join millongo where is in Caddebostan but you know, if someone start to tango dance in any milonga, dosent wanna leave early from there ..
    so i dont have car or any accomadation arround of caddebostan, so it's looking not possible, but thank you ;)!
    i will wait to you and everyone in europe side !!

but i guess we should keep in thouch so maybe we can take a notes our C.S. profiles ..
    or maybe we should open one C.S. Tango İstanbul Group !

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.