• Hi everybody, last time I went canoeing it was so cool I told myself I'd HAVE to do it again!... 10 years later, I'm in Istanbul and I think it's time I got off my bum and got on with it :)

Can anyone tell me a good place to go canoeing (or kayaking) nearish Istanbul, how much it costs, etc? And... wanna come?
    Private_message
    By the way me and my friend are looking for a couch ASAP, we're bored of hostels, it's not real travelling. If you know of any for us please send a PM
    Private_message
    The Melen river is famous for rafting and canoeing. You will find daily trips. In Sapanca you can find opportunities at the lake sapanca gölü near Adapazarı/Sakarya. Maybe I will be there at this weekend where I wasn't before.
    2 years ago I was canoeing near Ağva. IT's about 120 km from the center of the megapol far but it will take even 2 hour by car. This is a very nice and fine district with all the restaurants at the river sides. Just watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XUb3iG0uaw
    Mete Atayata
    Private_message
    Thanks Mete, Ağva looks beautiful. Ill look into the Melen river too. Regarding Sapanca Gölü, as the nearest desitnation to Istanbul I would like to go, probably with my friend, in the next few days. So if you want to go as a group this weekend let me know.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.