• Hi everybody,
    my Name is Maria and I am looking for nice people around Istanbul. My plan was to visit a good friend of mine next weekend. Unfortunately she is ill now and is on her way back to Germany to do some medical checkups.

And I dont want to cancel my flight. Nevertheless I want to visit this beautyful city. Now I need everything. I need a tip for a good hostel and I need somebody who has the time for a short sightseeing tour :)

I am looking forward to hear from you
    Maria
    Private_message
    Firstly my dear put something on your god damn CS profile and show us who da hell you are?
    Private_message
    :))))), what a rude man, you are not suppose to be a turkish man :DD
    Private_message
    hi i can help you if you vant
    Private_message
    hello maria ,
    you can contact with me I ll try to help you
    see you
    Private_message
    Thank you @all for your answers - I already have been found a host - thank you and a nice evening and a great time in Istanbul :)
    Private_message
    Maria if u still wanna see the best places of istanbul just let me know .) I would like to help you ..
    you might learn more about Istanbul . Couse I know what s going to be more fun for u . Couse I m stranger too in my country .)
    Private_message
    Hi Maria I'm Emine and I want to help you for your trip to İstanbul
    Private_message
    hi maria
    i live in istanbul
    i want to meet you
    Private_message
    For ex. Second home hostel! good location, good price and great stuff. they also make city trips (free) and going out nights. im not local so not istanbul expert, but i've been here 4months, so if you have any other questions i can try to help :)
    Private_message
    my off day is sunday we can cheak that beacuse im intrisitngalso to knoe diffrent mind
    Private_message
    hi maria, if you are want to seat the seat and I would like to help as a friend istanbul tour will be accompanied by...
    Private_message
    Hi maria I want to help you for your journey . I live in istanbul and know everyplace . İ am free next weekeend if ıs there any question , you can ask
    Private_message
    when u arrive just send me msg:)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.