• Hi everyone! :D

I'm going to Istanbul week 7 and I was wondering if you know any good clubs/bars to go to? I've looked at some travel guides but most of them are a couple of years old and I want to know what's hot right now! I've heard of a place called Reina, what do you think? :)
    Private_message
    hello

forget the Reina :) it's so hard to enterence
    stay İstiklal Street and there is many places actually best area for night life. I can offer Baraka, Mojo, Cuba Bar, Araf
    Private_message
    Reina is awesome, perfect!!!
    Try "Istanbul 360" too.
    Private_message
    I am agree with Shiizzle. if you can afford you need to see there and especially bosphorus view in there.
    you can go eski beyrut and 360 club maybe.
    Private_message
    Is it the alcohol that is expensive in Reina? Because I'm from Sweden so to me it would probably be normal price :P I'm going there with a group of friends in different ages and everyone likes different music so it's more the experience we're looking for :)
    Private_message
    it s not that expensive actually it s just a rumor, the beer is 20 tl ( 8 euro) so it should be even cheap for you :D
    Private_message
    not because of money. reina is a place for fameous people. so u must be fameous or u have to know a guy who can take u in :)
    Private_message
    actually that s a rumor too, i am no famous or i dont know a guy but still can get into, just there is a dressing code you have to obey that s all
    Private_message
    I was in stockholm bars spy and I went to soho. prices were expensive. but istanbul is very cheap.I have reina card we can go together. also I advise you supperclub and black
    Private_message
    I can help you on that issue i know daughter of owner . But Reina is very expensive place for most of people. As other people say : its for famous and rich people.
    Private_message
    Yes as most people stated,it's almost impossible to enter Reine since it's only for celebrities or people from high class..like business men or high officials..But you can still get to one of the many bars pubs in Istiklal Street and have fun all night there..My brother works at one of those bars,if you ask for more info just tell me.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.