• Hi everyone :)
    I'll be in Istanbul 11.-17.March .. Is there anything going on? I'd love to meet people!
    Private_message
    Hi

Yes me too!

I m french nice to meet you.

Where do you come from?
    Private_message
    Sophia if you wanna meet I m already here for u . 26 years old man from turkish American guy . I speak English and turkish . So I m here as I to.d u
    Private_message
    hello everyone
    I returned istanbul
    I want to meet people all around the world .
    Private_message
    Just let us know that s all u need to do bro .)
    Private_message
    hello for all we can cheak my sunday beacuse that is my off day we can visite some active palces
    Private_message
    Hi all,

I arrive in turkey tomorrow n will b there for a week...so would b great to meet up and check out some cool places together.

Cheers
    Imz
    Private_message
    Hello sophie:)I am student in İstanbul Universty Law Faculty:)If you want to go to School with you we'd seen the Universty environment:)
    Private_message
    Well yea i am like all the other guys tryn to help.. Only thing u have to pick some one and pm him and trust me if u choose wisely u wont be regret..

Good luck
    Private_message
    it will be my first couchsurfing experience but i like hosting people and i want to provide you to staying a good environment because i am going to go to europe tour next summer and i need references. i am a student in Bosphorus University and i ensure you will enjoy during your trip
    Private_message
    hello sophie
    I ll do my best for you
    I like to have new friends all around the world
    take care

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.