• Hi Everyone! I'm visiting Istanbul from Australia between Feb 24 - March 10 and would really love to catch some football at this time. Looking at the fixtures I saw that Besiktas are playing Fenerbahce on 3 March. Does anyone know whether it would be possible to get tickets to this match, and how much they would cost? Or are there any other amazing matches on during this time that we should go to?

Thanks!
    Private_message
    Hi,
    You can get tickets from www.biletix.com but probably 5 or 6 days ago the ticket sales will start and will be over in an hour at most. The cheapest ticket will be like 50TL which is app. 30USD.
    On Feb 24 you can see Fenerbahce playing home or on 25th there's the Galatasaray game. Their tickets will be easier to find. The prices will be approximately same.
    Private_message
    Does anyone know if there are any matches on tomorrow (Saturday)? Cheers
    Private_message
    hi u should find a ticket for this match via biletix.com it has not been put up for sale yet by the management of besiktas
    Private_message
    The cheapest tickets are 50TLs and 60TLs. it is about €21 and €25
    Private_message
    and it is really hard to buy a ticket for a derby match
    Private_message
    i hope i find ticket for this match,official sell start today via http://www.biletix.com but only for bjk members for other people start 26/2 at 10/00.
    Private_message
    not ticket,maybe next time
    Private_message
    yeees i have ticket,ESB4 - B BLOK row 20 seat 27, i hope is not dangerouse sector
    Private_message
    Every time I try to buy, I see a failure page
    Private_message
    Do you wathc the match in Besiktas or in Fenerbahçe? ))
    Private_message
    Hi, I have beent trying to get tix as well. It was useless..the whole site was unaccessible. Any ideas where I can still get some tickets ? Is it worth to buy from people infront of the stadium on the match day ?
    Private_message
    tickets will be 2 or 3 times expensive on the match day =(
    best way to have drink with that money and watch on tv =P

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.