• hi everyone. my friend and i bought a ski-snowboard trip to bulgaria, however because she still couldn't get her visa we may have to cancel it. i thought about posting here so maybe we could find someone to go instead of her. (i might not go as well, if you are 2 people who want to go.) it's bogazici university's yearly snowboard-ski trip, and i've been going to it for 3 years now, i can assure you it's a lot of fun. (by the way people outside of the university attend to it as well.) dates are 18-25 january, price is 220 euros. (includes 5 day stay, breakfast and transportation from istanbul to bansko and return by bus) hotel is belvedere hotel which is quite good, you can check it out here http://www.belvedere-holiday-club.com/
    let me know if you're interested!
    Private_message
    Good idea Bansko I went to Bansko last year with My friends we stayd Belverede otel.very nice hotel Belverede. I Will think this trip because I have schengen viza and I want to meet new people
    Private_message
    hey! i'm so sorry she just got her visa, so our trip is back on:) you can check it out from here if you're interested though.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.