• Hi, I write this post cause 2 friends will come to Istanbul to visit me in the night between december 28th and 29th.
    They'll arrive at Ataturk Airport at 2 in the night and I can't find information about how to get from there to Kadikoy. Can you help me, please?

Thanks a lot!
    Private_message
    I was thinking to this solution too but there isn't any Havatas at that time, they should wait at airport till 4: http://www.havatas.com.tr/en/coach.aspx?i=1

Any other solution?
    Private_message
    Hello,

I will be free at that time.
    If you cover the gas, we can go to airport and pick them up together.
    I am living in anatolian side as you.

Cheers
    Private_message
    take a taxi from the airport to florya metrobus station, then take the metrobus (24 hours) to sogutlucesme. florya the nearest Metrobus station. maximum of 10 tl
    Private_message
    Hi Fabrizio;
    We had some bus which name is "HAVAS" But unfortunatelly it doesn't work anymore. :(

I guess the best way to go to Kadikoy will be wait till 6:00 AM at Airport (cos metro starts at that time) then take metro to Eminönü. Then they can find the pier easily and take boat to Kadikoy.

btw. if you need some more detail dont hesidate to ask.

Ugur
    Private_message
    As Dilek said
    1 - Taxi to Sirinevler
    2 - Metrobus to Kadikoy

It is the easiest way. Sirinevler is really near to the airport.
    Private_message
    Thanks a lot for all these precious information, you're very kind!
    Private_message
    So easy... Take a taxi from the airport to Bakırköy seabus stop.It takes 5 min. Than get seabus to Kadiköy.
    Private_message
    Seabus doesn't work at that time.
    Private_message
    I live in Kadikoy so i do it always.If u arrive at crowded times(when people leave work) u should choose sea bus from Bakirkoy.

If not metro and metrobus combination is the best way.
    Private_message
    you should take a taxi from airport to sirinevler metrobus. than get metrobus to kadıkoy.
    Private_message
    Some shuttle sevice named Havatas must be available from airport to kadikoy.
    Private_message
    unfortunatelly there are too many swindler taxi driver,pay attention!!,you should get on bus then you can use ferry from bakırköy to kadıköy.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.