• Hi people
    I would be in Istanbul on 4th of February, I might stay for a night but its not fixed yet. Is there anybody free on that day and kind enough to show me around, share a cup of turkish tea and play tovla with me?

Cheers
    Private_message
    why only one day..and its monday :(
    Private_message
    Hi
    I am avalaible in the after noon
    I can show you some historic place and offer tea/coffe(depend on you :)
    but ı do not play tovla :)
    Private_message
    Hi
    I am kıvanç from Istanbul,living with my family.If u cant find anyone ,I would like to help you in this topic.Take care of yourself
    Private_message
    since I drink tea a lot and since you are paying, I could come, but only after 19:00 and that only for an hour and half.
    Regarding tavla (tovla), let's not play, because you'll lose badly (I want that you leave Istanbul with good memories only) :)

cheers,

Private_message
    I miss playing tavla and am free on the 4th. Let's do it!
    Private_message
    takhte payam bahat bezanam albate age bazit khoob bashe man mikesham kenar
    Private_message
    Unfortunately, I am workin on monday :(
    Private_message
    hi , how r u , i ll be free on 4th of February and i like to play tavla ;) , kisses from istanbul
    Private_message
    Hey buddy:))i can help about this subject , i have a house in sariyer, and you can stay in my home.
    Private_message
    hi maddi! I'm Emre from Istanbul.You're lucky because i'll be free that day and i love to play "tavla" i know very good place for me we can drink tea and same time play tavla but i should say before i'm master on this game ;) also if you need i have home and you can stay my home. send me pm, see u!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.