• Hi !
    This is the first time at Istanbul Are there someone who wants to go out and do something together?
    Private_message
    Hi ı can your host Im living alone in istanbul mecidiyeköy.
    Private_message
    Hello, I guess I can host you here :)
    Private_message
    my off is only sunday and every sunday i visit difreent troism place beacuse im care about olh history if you like we can plane for next sunday
    Private_message
    when you are available?
    Private_message
    Hi Natalie :) hope u r doing well. I'm Mohamed, Egyptian, I'm in Istanbul for vacation, leaving on Thursday February 28th 2013. Would like to get together and do something since I am here alone
    Private_message
    thank you very much. I need your advice.
    Private_message
    yes yes yes where are uuuuuuu call me please
    Private_message
    hii i am close to Besiktas.... if u want we can contact ..
    Private_message
    hi miss i am not busy for today evening if u wanna see around of town and famous places write to my e mail ur contacts information
    Private_message
    fatih ben kadıkoydeyım ıstersen gel sana baglı mesaj atmana gerek yok telefon yaz ben arayım ıstersen senıde alıp amerıkaya gotureyım sen anladın onu
    Private_message
    I would love to meet you today.But,how?
    Private_message
    who want to walk with me on wednesday?
    Private_message
    Hi natalie when will u come to istanbul we can hang out or visit somewhere
    Private_message
    Do you have plan any plan walk around istiklal street and around noon time?

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.