• Hiii! i'm Paqui, from Málaga (Spain) but i live in Athens making one volunteering during one year!
    Next week (23 of february) i want to travel to Istambul with a friend, we need to sleep somewhere!!!
    We want meet nice people, have fun, discorve Istambul and turkish culture!! We are nice guys with open mind and adventurers!!! :)
    Private_message
    send a couch request to me or pm? welcome in advance :)
    Private_message
    Hi, Who is ur friend? a couchsurfer as well?
    Private_message
    Same here, from the US and new to CS, excited to be in Istanbul from feb 26-28..will drop some of you guys a message!
    Private_message
    @Raqui, @silk_kat and @Satish
    If you guys are going to be here at the same time, why don't we arrange some kind of a tour for you. You would like to explore the city with a licensed tour guide, wouldn't you? I would be happy to hang out and show you the places of interest at the same time.
    If any of you are interested send a message!
    Cheers.
    Private_message
    hi.my name is Tony.i am pleasure that you decided to travel our beautifull and alone country.i have to say to you ,İstanbul is one of the safest city in the world. you should have dates populated areas, but still should not trust anyone.Dont forget winter clothes.next week the wheather will be very cold.i would like to meet with you for visiting some interesting places.i am sure that you will be suprised and get enjoy.
    have a nice trip to you.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.