• I will be in Istanbul the whole day of 5th since very early morning till almost midnight(when my flight to Tehran will be leaving) then if anyone want to meet me I will be glad to share a cup of coffee while talking about all kind of topics(I have been 4 times in Istanbul. but must on the European side,maybe you can give some suggestions of interesting places at the Asian side)
    I will not have cellphone but I will have access to CS then we can agree a place and hour to meet in here.
    Me gustaría en particular encontrarhispanohablantes ou Lusofonos!
    Posso ajudá-los na fala.
    Private_message
    hi brother, would you like to stay in istanbul my home is open for you.. i l live in istanbul asian side ....
    Private_message
    iyi gecelker burak if you can host me it would be great. please let me knoie bby private message how to reach your place and how i can contact you. i will be in sabiha airport outaide there around 6 am. if sasandsun it woiiulde be great to meet you let me know where and what time after 2 pm. i wil
    Private_message
    l will be around asian side the whole day.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.