• Ill be in istanbul from 11 to 17 march!
    Wanna go to see a football match (galatasaray, fenerbache, besiktas)
    Are there any matchs? How can i get the tickets? how much may i expend?
    Thanks for the info!!!!
    Private_message
    my friend you are kind of unlucky about dates. I mean depends on the time you'll leave.
    I've checked gs, fb, bjk's fixtures for you. Only one you can find between those dates in İstanbul is beşiktaş's home match against kasımpaşa at 17th march 4.30 pm. (normally big teams' matches are usually late but you are lucky about this if your plane is late)
    i wish there was Galatasaray match and i could maybe try to get a ticket for you for our match. But at those dates we play with Schalke(12th) away and Kayserispor(16th) away.

Tickets are usually around 30-50 lira for big teams' matches, cheapest available (behind the net, good view).

40 Turkish Lira = 112.37 argentina peso (looked up for you :=))
    40 Turkish Lira = 17.10 euro
    also 40 Türk Lirası = 22.23 us dollars.

you can add me if you want and we can drink some beer if i'm in town.
    Private_message
    And you can check from here: http://www.ligtv.com.tr/lig/spor-toto-super-lig/fikstur

for more information but it's only in Turkish language i think.
    Private_message
    My flight leaves march18th, so maybe I can go to see beşiktaş's home match against kasımpaşa!!!
    Thanks for the info!
    And I´m up for that beer too!!!!

Thanks Kivanc!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.