• Merhaba,

I will be travelling to Ist from 29 Dec to 1 Jan. Anyone up to meet for dinner or drinks at a nice place during this time?

Cheers,
    C
    Private_message
    i'm up for that! just text me if you want to meet up 0031633888129
    Private_message
    Hi Maikel, sounds good. will text you once i arrive in ist.
    Private_message
    Hey Akin, vielen dank für deine nette nachricht. Ich war zwar schon ein paar mal in ist, trotzdem nehm ich gern dein angebot an. Ich melde mich dann morgen, wenn ich ankomme. Würd mich freuen, wenn es klappt.
    Liebe grüsse, christina
    Private_message
    i am free. 0090 538 455 74 69
    Private_message
    Hey everybody, thanks for all your kind responses. I will arrive tomorrow and get in touch with you!

have a nice evening!
    Private_message
    Hello christina. Welcome to istanbul. 31 and 1 jan is ok for me to meet you. You can sent me a PM. Take care bye.
    Private_message
    Hi cris i am from Germany and Iam at the Same Time here in Istanbul. when u Want we can go Out for Dinner ?

Take care inan
    Private_message
    why not....... :) it will be so nice
    Private_message
    great. lets meet tomorrow near taksim. lot of places to see there.,..
    Private_message
    Sorry dear,I am so buzy :(
    Private_message
    Liebe Christina,
    Ich hoffe, dass du in İstanbul gesund angekommen bist. Ich möchte dir kurz anmerken, dass es leider hier einige "Mitglieder" gibt, die den Sinn von Couchsurfing nicht verstehen, andere Sachen (!) suchen or unernste Anmerkungen senden. Bitte sei vorsichtig mit diesen Typen.
    Alles Gute,

Akın
    Private_message
    i want to meet with you if u let ;)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.