• Merhaba Istanbul people. I'm Bernardo, 22 year-old portuguese guy. I'm in Istanbul as an advertising student in Miami Ad School. I have some ideas for a project, but I can't execute them because I'm studying copywriting but not art direction. Right now I have some projects due to wednesday, my instructor says they're pretty good and maybe they can even win awards. Ok, all great. But I need help from a photographer or art director to put them to practice. I'm looking for a partnership in these 2 days, as a student I obviously can't pay, but if it all goes well this could be a portfolio item for both of us, especially if the execution is good enough for the award shows.
    I know it's a lot to ask but can anyone help me? Thanks
    Private_message
    Hi Ozkan. Thanks for you reply. The final project is not for wednesday, my instructor also knows that's kind of impossible. For wednesday he just wants to see a final sketch, I showed him one but not with photographies. It was a poor drawing and he was not very satisfied so this time he gave me a shorter deadline for a better work. I'll try to do it with my poor photoshopping skills by wednesday, and if he aproves I can talk to you again for details, maybe?
    Private_message
    u looking for a photographer and art director, without pay. pm me with the details. i can call up someones for u?

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.