• my flat got robbed a month ago and with all my stuff, my ikamet (i 'm here on study visa) was gone as well. in the police station they told me that i have to go with my report to get a new one and i dont have to pay again if i bring the report but today when i finally managed to get a randevu they said i have to pay 200tl! although i already paid for my residence here and i came with the police report...(and also in just 15 days i have to prolong it!! so apply for a new one! and pay again!) did anybody hear about the similar case and is this normal? since the first time it included the "tax" of being able to stay here and now i just need a new booklet?? i have to pay it tomorrow afternoon so if you know anything about it please send a message asap thank you...
    Private_message
    I also had to do everything again, bring all the papers from school, visa and so on...it states on e-randevu when you choose an option - lost ikamet (which they said i have to do) that you have to bring all the papers which is ridiculous since they have it in the system... ://// thank you!
    Private_message
    The Ikamet booklet PRICE is about 200TL as you said, it is not a tax or residence fee that you do not have to pay twice, Well, it means -as far as I know- you have to pay this price regardless the reason of missing your booklet.
    Private_message
    yeah i see...when the robbery happened police wrote me a report for ikamet and told me that i dont have to pay if i come with that report, thats also why i wasnt expecting it...again, thank you all!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.