• My friend and I are visiting Istanbul and we're looking to go out tomorrow night! We heard that Taksim is a good place for something cheap and not as touristy. Does anyone know a good place and want to join us? Probably around 10pm.
    Private_message
    what kind of fun are u looking for or what kind of music do u like? i cant go out cause i need to go to class early in the morning but can recommend some places.
    Private_message
    We like cheap! In terms of music, we like most things, but we aren't looking for loud, American Top 40 clubs. Traditional would be very cool, maybe jazz? Some place you can smoke inside would be great!
    Private_message
    I know cheap bars, plays mostly rock music not so loud, jazz music places must be expensive I guess.But for live music there is a place called Araf(supussoed to be not so cheap)
    Private_message
    Rock is good too! Which do you think is the best one?
    Private_message
    It depends what do you like most.For example there is one bar with live music called "dorock" but it's a metal bar.Also there are other bars cheap they play rock music but not live, they are more like places to sit and chat and drink.
    Private_message
    The places with live music are expensive. I am a student and i know cheap bars in taksim always cheap dont worry haha :)
    Private_message
    Beşiktan is more cheaper than Taksim. Also "Dorock" is a metal bar. If you were you I will walk in front of the pubs and enter a pub suddenly which ou like to hear music inside.

If you really love Jazz; I offer to you Muaf Cafe and Bar. Actually I'm playing there tomorrow night little bit.
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/419362168128905/
    Private_message
    You can go to "eski beyrut" in taksim
    Private_message
    I don't metal is quite what we are looking for. Muaf looks expensive. Is there anything quieter, more chat and have a drink?
    Private_message
    I think we will go to kooperatif, maybe 10-11 pm. Sadly I have no phone but look for the blond Mohawk or something.
    Private_message
    can i join? if yes where is it ?
    Private_message
    Mua is not expensive. If it is I won't drink here anymore. :)
    Private_message
    İstiklal Cad. Mahyacı Sok. Rumeli Han C Blok, İstanbul. It's just off the main Street :) maybe we will go to muaf if we can find it :)
    Private_message
    I will be your guide tomorrow night may be. Two surfers are going to my home tomorrow. I'm thinking to take them and go outside.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.