• So I've been in my apartment for a couple of months now, but I am still looking to get furniture, dishes, towels and other household things... I can't afford much so I'm looking for people looking to get rid of things or if they're fairly cheap maybe I can take some things. If you or anybody you know can help me, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks! x
    Private_message
    I can give you dishes if you still need.
    Private_message
    which way i can reach you tiffany.. what part of istanbul are you living ?
    Private_message
    I am living European side Near Istinye.

I have some dishes, but there are still things I could use if I could get them :)
    Private_message
    Hello,

As I can see, you are living in my area. You can write me PM about your needs and probably I will help on most of them.

Take care.
    Private_message
    hahaha Joie I will think of you if I happen to get one and let you know :P
    Private_message
    We also need curtain and carpet... If someone have it ıt can be great and I can order a bear or cup of coffee? :P :)
    Private_message
    ı have bad base if u interested in i could give it 19of march price is 30 ı have two bad base two of them 60 but u need to carry it by vehicle.send me ivdividual message my profile if u willing..

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.