• which one would you recommended?
    Private_message
    I recommended you nice places , pls contact with me
    Private_message
    all of them have to be seen. depends on your time and budget.
    Private_message
    if you're going to summer time i suggest you montenegro ( kotor budva bar herceg novi maybe tivat )

if you're going to spring time i suggest sarajevo and mostar and if you have time you can also go to the beograd
    Private_message
    thank you guys!yea i should consider about the weather and budget and so on...
    Private_message
    when you searching tickets check Pegasus Airlines they're starting their Beograd and sarajevo flight in February
    Private_message
    not which one, i recommend you a route including all these places. every stops connected each other. firstly you arrive to Belgrad/Serbia, after you have a few days there you take the road to Sarajevo, from there to Mostar and to the pearl of Adriatic sea , Dubrovnik. then if you wanna you can go to Montenegro. the places to stay, you can find on hostelworld.com and hostelbookers.com.they are wide-ranged sites,be sure they help you much. for cheap flights you should take a look at skyscanner.com :) good luck
    Private_message
    also for the cheap flights i have one more to say you should take a look at tatilsepeti.com, making hire-purchase, really suitable favorable
    Private_message
    I think you should see Ohrid in Macedonia, it is small but wonderful place with sweet lake...
    Private_message
    pegasus has really reasonable rates.the only problem is about the time which is quite restricted.anyway first of all id like search some couch suits for me.thanks for all replies!
    Private_message
    also you can check JAT Airways for Beograd :)
    Private_message
    Some picture from Bosnia, taken by a friend of mine : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.245870368880340.63483.108619499272095&type=1
    (description of the photos are in romanian )
    It seems very nice and I intend to go there for few days, maybe in summer.
    Private_message
    Last summer I visit sarajevo for 2 days than past to mostar for one day by train which was very chip like 8 euro. after mostar I visited dubrovnik and stayed for 3 days. From mostar to dubrovnik it cost 40 euro by bus and takes 6 hours. You can add some other balkanian countries and had better to plan on summer time. Wish you great times....
    Private_message
    i ve lived in BOsnia more than 6 months so i cant be objective, so definetely ur first place should be Bosnia and then u should see other places. but not just to sarejevo, mostar, neum, bihac...
    Private_message
    You must Visit Ohrid,Skopje-(Macedonia )also Sarajevo,Tuzla,Mostar-(Bosnia)also If you have time you musta visit Zagreb,Split,Dubrovnik(Croatia) have a nice trip
    Private_message
    I was in Belgrade last september, and it was a nice trip all of us. İts small and nice city. Also prices are reasonable. I guess two days enought to visitthere, also higly recomment to live nightlife especially friday or saturday nights.
    Private_message
    Sarajevo is most sadness city I've ever been, about war,
    Skopje is so so, I prefer Budva and kotor, also Zagreb is nice city.
    I haven't been belgrad, so I'm curious about this city...
    Private_message
    Serbia/Belgrade.. There is a perfect nightlife in Belgrade, and lots of historical places because of capital of Yugoslavia.
    Private_message
    They are all great! You must see all! I will do my second visit to Sarajevo and Skopje in coming months, and want to see Belgrad again too.
    Private_message
    amerikaya gidiyok biz :):):) Bi gidemedim.
    Private_message
    depends what u r looking for and what time of the year u gotta arrive over there... I think u r about to get a promotion flight ticket to balkans? am I right? :)

anyway, since I dont know the details which I asked on the beginning, I can write "what if I were you" condition...

Id go for;
    *Belgrade ( bec of the nightlife-people and common historical past )
    *Sarajevo and absolutely "Mostar" (bec of the nature,foods and experience the culture..as Yahya said, Sarajevo ll make you feel tht u r in your second home! )

hope this helps
    cheers
    G
    Private_message
    I've been to all of them and would recommend Sarajevo, with Belgrade coming in second. They're both fantastic. Skopje didn't really impress, but then again I wasn't there for as long as the other two. But you really can't go wrong with Sarajevo, it's amazing. Mostar too.
    Private_message
    Belgrade rocks, especially for moving night life, if that's what you want...
    Private_message
    definately Sarajevo and the places around like Mostar..
    Private_message
    i have a girl friend who lives there is a bosnian in sarajevo if decide to go there.she is a nice girl and has been to istanbul sometime.
    Private_message
    Dubrovnik is the best for holiday but specially summer trip.
    Private_message
    Dear Deniz,

It's like asking what fruit I should eat after dinner; apples, kiwis or bananas :)

It depends.. depends on person, on what you want to do, or even on your actual mood.

I suggest you do your homework and see which one suits you best. And here's my help to you :)

1. Make use of the Travel Ninja !!!
    http://www.yellowleg.com/travel-ninjas.html

2. Read the other fellow travellers' experiences -good and bad :)
    http://www.lonelyplanet.com/croatia/dalmatia/split#ixzz1pfEDqhbW

3. have some background information on candidate places :
    http://wikitravel.org/en/Main_Page

4. Gather in-depth intelligence :
    http://www.frommers.com/
    http://www.fodors.com/

I think only you design your travelling experience, and it's too much precious to leave it on a few people's advice :)

I hope this helps. Cheers,

Tolga

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.