• Hi everyone!
    I'm new in this group, first because I've only been in Zhengzhou for one month, then because I'm looking for 'waiguo pengyou':)
    One of my Chinese friend here would like to hire 6 foreigners (4girls and 2 boys) as hosts/hostesses on a Chinese Christmas party in Zhengzhou, next December 24th and 25th.
    I think this might be an interesting party, as it is organised by a 'kungfu charity' ie。with kungfu related people. Plus, according to my friend, it's going to be very "热闹", which means there should be at least 100-200 people and tons of wonderful food.
    You would have to work -and would get paid for it- 3hours on both evenings, and the rest of the time could attend the festivities for free.
    Anyone who's interested can send me message on my CS account or if you speak chinese, you can call my friend on his mobile phone: 15515908954
    Cheers
    Louise
    Private_message
    Hi again,
    Still looking for people for the shaolin kungfu christmas party... my friend's having trouble finding "foreign friends" apparently so here is my phone number
    135 235 206 94
    if anyone's interested, please let me know asap!
    Louise

PS, also, on a different note, I'm looking for a couch to crash in Zhengzhou next wednesday and thursday (dec 5th and 6th), if anyone can help please let me know as well:))
    Private_message
    only foreigners?how about Chinese?I am a girl live in zhengzhou.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.