• Hello! I'll move to Kingston in January and I'm looking for a job as au pair, babysitting, as waitress... Any help?
    Thank you, Ana
    Private_message
    Hi Ana,

You could try the job bank which is from the unemployment office or Service Canada I believe it is called now. www.jobbank.gc.ca.

I'm assuming you'll need a work visa, so you might have some difficulty. Kingston has tons of bars, retail stores, and restaurants that most high school, university and college students work at so there is not really a shortage in that area. I don't know about babysitting or a job as an au pair. Never hurts to try. Good Luck!
    Private_message
    Hi Ana,

No idea about getting a job as an au pair, or babysitting, but for restaurant/bar jobs it's best to show up in person, when the place is not busy!
    Good luck!
    Private_message
    Hi Ana,
    I know you are here already and may have already discovered this, but there is a job search help downtown Kingston (and online) KEYS.ca Kingston Employment youth(? may be another word) services. They're on Sydenham and Princess roughly. and at keys.ca
    Also, if you're still looking, I can take a look through the Queen's University job board when I get access to better internet if you don't have access to that.
    Good luck!
    Private_message
    Hey Ana, I noticed the Mango is hiring serving staff and kitchen staff. One of my friends works there and she likes it. Welcome to Kingston!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.