• Halo guys !!

My sister will get married on the 25 & 26TH of March following the traditional way.(and the modern way)...

If you want to experience the ceremony and get a good idea of how it run, DO join me to go back to my hometown in Tambunan :P

I will go back to Kota Kinabalu Sabah on the 21st of March (from KL) .

Don't worry, I can HOST up to 5 person.

Provided you are the social -type, ..then
    We can PARTY the DUSUN'S WAY , karaoke, jungle trekking, swim in the river, visit
    Private_message
    Sound interesting. Im sabahan but never attend Dusun Traditional Wedding. Unfortunately, i'll be in India 20th - 30th March.
    Private_message
    Aiks, how i wish to join if and only if I don't have class on 25th. T.T
    Private_message
    The funny things is that=== I do have class on the 26th and 27th... But CLASSES DO NOT compare to the MEMORIES i will lost if I missed the event..lol..

No worry guys.. I plan to jalan2 at KK. anybody free on weekend?
    Private_message
    hahaha.... funny.jalan2 ar chin. can ba if any more time
    Private_message
    jalan2-- hihi,, i was actually wants to use the phrase " mansau-ansau",. but for sure nbobody gets it (except u n me).. kihoii

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.