• Hey everyone,
    I m majdi, 27 years old from Jordan, middle east, now staying in Egypt running some business, I ll b n KK airport on 27th 18:30.bot attend a leadership camp on the 1st of march.
    I will appreciate help if anyone can tell me the actual weather status.

Nd I need accommodation on 27 & 28 of feb, i will be truely thankful, I will pay that in turn with a good company nd talk. Might change your life
    Private_message
    weather: typical rainy season in the tropics. hot, humid (not too bad though) and sometimes rain, but getting less and mostly at night.
    if you want to find a host you should provide us with some information in your profile ;)
    Private_message
    Thank you for the weather tips, my flight is delayed 24 hrs, tomorrow I m reaching kk.
    You can check my Facebook account, just search " majdi86@gmail.com " same as my Skype.

Thank you
    Private_message
    Hey Majdi,

Well, as you know here is hot (approximately 29-32 celcius), and very humid. And now it's now its way changing to Dry season, and still a bit of rain, it could be sunny in the morning, rain in the afternoon, but somehow it's unpredictable. So, I could say there's rain everyday, but you can't really predict whether it is morning or afternoon or night.

Just prepare for the high humidity and hotness,
    Enjoy your trip!
    Hugo

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.